Followers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Wish You Were Here My Love

am so lonely tonight . i cant think anything else besides than you . you keep running through my head . now i really wish you were her, right beside me, be drown in your love . now listen to this song dear, Wish You Were Here by Avril Lavigne.

I can be tough I can be strong,
But with you, it's not like that at all .

There's a girl who gives a shit behind this wall,
You've just walked through it .

And I remember all those crazy things you said,
You left them running through my head .
You're always there, you're everywhere,
But right now I wish you were here.
 
All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it .
You're always there, you're everywhere,
But right now I wish you were here .

Damn, Damn, Damn,
What I'd do to have you here .
here, here, here
I wish you were here.
Damn, Damn, Damn
What I'd do to have you
near, near, near
I wish you were here.

I love the way you are .
It's who I am, don't have to try hard .
We always say, say like it is,
And the truth is that I really miss .
 
p/s :: oh damn it ! i really wish you were here dear . ='/


No comments:

Post a Comment