Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

NOTE


Note note note and note . keep reading those notes more all over again …

Those notes really make me breathtaking..
I don’t even know why..

¤ Note to me ¤
She spokes all the hidden feeling inside her all this time..
About my fault, my behavior..
I know she blame n angry at me for what I’ve done..
But she didn’t know the truth..
She wrote there that I’m trying so hard to get her man back..
No I’m not gurl..
I just back to ask for his apology for all I’ve done to him all this time..
To erase his anger, his hatred to me before ‘cause I can’t accept it..
I never think that he still loved me..
Not even once..

¤ Note to him ¤
Well..
This note really make me speechless..
Both of them..
All I can say is she really love this man..
Willing to do anything make him stay but at the end she knee down to earth..
I don’t have many thing to comment ‘bout this not..
Its personal..

¤ Mine ¤
After reading those notes I feel really guilty..
I just speechless..
If I strong enough,
I will never text him again,
Change my number,
Deactivate my fb acc
And back off..
But
I do loved him so much..
Easy to my lips saying those words and betrayed my heart..
But I won’t let it happen again for the 2nd time..
I’m not Adelaide that y’all know 4 5 months ago..
Love is my ultimate emotion..
I maybe not perfect but I loved him with my imperfect ways..
I maybe not like others but I not easy to leave unless you do first..

p/s ::
Sorry dear for ruin your mood night tonight and because of me our plan cancelled. I love you with all my heart. You may meet people better than me, prettier than me, more beautiful than me but, I one thing I can promise you, I will always be there for when the all leave you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment