Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

LOVE


How much I love you ?

I love you enough to fight for you,
Compromise for you and sacrifice myself for you if need be.
Enough to miss you incredibly when we’re apart,
no matter what length of time it’s for and regardless of the distance.
Enough to believe in our relationship to stand by it through the worse,
the all misery of times, to have faith in our strength as a couple,
AND TO NEVER GIVE UP ON US AGAIN.
Enough to spend the rest of my life with you,
Be there for you when you need or want me,
And never, ever want to leave you or live without you again !

I don’t know where I stand with you and
I don’t know what I mean to you.
All I know is every time I think of you,
Day and night.
Every breathe I take,
Every step I make
Yes I do since your name wrote on my love story history,
I JUST WANNA BE WITH YOU.
I dare to take all the pain you give even its killing me inside but,
I STILL WANNA STAY.

I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH DEAR

p/s :: whatever tomorrow brings, I will be there, for you my dearest love Ivan Roddick Miguel =’)

No comments:

Post a Comment