Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

HOW ??

How do I tell you that I love you? How can I say that you're the only thing on my mind? We're supposed to be just friends, but for me there's so much more there. I just don't know how to tell you. Do you know how much you meant to me? Do you know that you are the first thing I think of when I wake up? And the last thing I think of when I go to bed? If you knew this would it make any difference? I have this fantasy that one day you will realize i am exist in your world . And it would make you want me as much as I want you. If you knew that I thought about you, if you knew I loved you, if you knew you were all I want, would it make you want me? Inside of me there are words waiting to come out and tell you how I feel like how much I miss you, and how I love you despite my broken heart, and how I need you in my life, and especially how much I want you. But those words will forever stay in my heart-locked inside. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too but I'll never know.  She doesn't like you like I do, She doesn't wait all day to talk to you, or wait all night to dream about you. Yeah, You heard me right, I said It, I loved you, and not just in words. I love it when we just talk about silly thing and i can felt butterfly in my tummy when i can make you smile and cherish your day. But i hate it sometimes when you didn't take seriously what i ever said to you, how much i love you, how much you meant to me. Yea i know that you still haunted by the past but then, nothing i can say. You have right. If only my mouth was as big as my heart you'd understand what I am trying to say. I get that feeling in the pit of my stomach, but yet I blow it all off for you. I want you to be happy and if I told you this, it might complicate our lives forever. Some things are better left unspoken, and I guess loving you is one of them. Yes i am bad, annoyed you sometimes and make things into complicated ways and the most important thing is, i loved you with my imperfect ways, unspoken words to describe. Yet you will know and realize this annoying girl loved you so the very much but don't make its too late dear. Oh my God, please help me. Give me strength to face this suck feelings.


p/s :: there so much thing i wanna say and this is a part of it. i love love love you very the much dear love. forever in mine. tiktok! Zzzzzz~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment