Followers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

boi you hurt me all over again ..

i know they are the same person .. its hurt you know boi ? but i dont mind . 
the only thing that broke my heart now is you want to get another using his profile ..
i am your girl remember ?
you can't hide anything from me ..
how could you boi ..
dont you know how much you meant to me ?
how much i love you ?
how much pain i got for loving you ?
you din even know..

gahhh ~ 
maybe this is the pain i should take for hurting you aite ?
but do i have to take this all over again ?
can i trough this one more time ?
do i have any strength left to face this kind of prob u gave me again ?
answer me love .. ='(

shut my mouth ..
close my eyes ..
fool myself ..
i don't care what people say ..
throw they away from my life ..
all i do is for you ..
what else you want me to do to make you stay ?

i can't be like the girls you want to ..
i am who i am ..
that 'who i am' really love you ..
truly love ..
nothing can change her love to you ..
but do you even care ?
do you ?

you want to know what i want from you ?
a heart that can truly love me without any hesitation, any regrets, any lies ..
can you give me that ?
i guess no ..

one day ..
one day you will realize how much this girl loved you ..
and that time, she can't love you anymore ..
she'll never leave you but you will ..
one day you will leave her for another girl ..
one day you will leave her for not loving her anymore while you is her world, her heart, soul and dreams ..



p/s :: my busyuk got wet during write this post and a song from 2NE1, Lonely was played . really broken herrted . cant stop tearing . uwaaaa ~ T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment