Followers

Monday, August 15, 2011

15.08.2011

its my day . the day he tore my heart into pieces just by sending a  single text .. 

am broken-hearted girl ..
nothing can make me stay now ..
i'll go away from your life .. i'll never come back .. i don't wanna to ..
cos you don't want me to ..
but i still love ..

aku bawa malang kah tiap kali bergerek ? 

aku jenis yg setia .. sgt setia bila gerek ku setia .. even aku penah setia 2 years kapel thru phone sbb gerek aku masa tuh setia jugak .. aku x setia ngan kau sbb .... camna eh aku nak setia sdgkan kau sendri x setia ngan grek kau ? kau penah tnya aku dulu, if aku tgglkn dye n be with you, what will you do ? aku speechless . sggup ke kau tgglkan dye dmi aku nih ? i really want it to be but then it just a words .. i hate you n dont blame me cos you make me heart turn to him .. YOU MAKE ME !! 

tu kisah 3 bln yg lalu ..
now..
aku masih syg kau ngekk .. aku masihh ..
i still love ..



i guess it was too late for me to get you back .. i hurt you enough aite ? i torture your heart so bad before aite ? ='( am sorry . i do it for reason .. im not gonna hurt my love for no reason .. you know what ? i never should let you go before . but it was too late and now i miss you so badly .. fuhhh ~  

now should i keep waiting for you or just let you go ?
let God made his decision then ..
one more thing ..
my love never fades away .. it was there, still, always be there ..


p/s :: if you're single one day, please come back to me . i will always there waiting for you =')

No comments:

Post a Comment